Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is making it worse

Yeah it is. My phone just got stolen this morning at school. I know I know I shouldnt have left it inside my bag when I went to the lab. But then the phone is old, ugly and by the look of it a complete idiot can know that its cheap and you wont get a fortune by selling it.

So this is making things worse. I used to hate this place. Now I FUCKING hate this hell hole. I wanna go back!! Damn it la wei. Mother fucking son(s) of a bitch(es).

Kalao ko nak duit cakap je la tak yah la nak mencuri kan. Bodo bangang gi mampus lagi bagus.

This is not the first time things like this happened. Last month a friend of mine lost her phone too, and another friend lost RM50. Both left their phone and money in their bags when we're not in the class. Jadi kirenye mmg ade la yg tangan panjang dlm kelas tu. Memang sial lah. I already have a few suspects.

Ok memang SIM card boleh ganti kan but then I have so many memories with the phone! I saved my own money to buy that phone. ( half of it je actually hehe) I still have pictures of my days in Kuantan in that phone that havent been transferred into the PC yet. And the phonebook and contacts, the saved messages DAMN IT LA WEII!! I WANT MY PHONE BACK!

And now Im phoneless. I AM PHONELESS I TELL U. AND U HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOU'RE PHONELESS. It feels like shit.

Kau memang suke tengok orang merane kan? Takpe2. Kau kene jugak nanti kat akhirat. Biar ah tak kene skarang pun. Curi la lagi~ Curi lagi... Curi sampai mampus. Curi laaa sampai nak merompak ke nak menyamun ke nak membunuh ke. Kau akan kene jugak nanti. What goes around comes around kan?

5 comments:

Afiqah Anwar said...

omg..for real?tak de keje nak curik..beli la sendiri..sabo je la wei..... =)

Husna Adnan said...

there's a hikmah behind anything happens kan...
minx2 org 2 t'buka hati nk plg...
yg xley bla hlg pictures of ur days in Kuantan...gle sedeyh

Hg said...

affey : yes for real! brengset betol.

husna : hopefully there is a hikmah. no, he wont pulangkannye, he sold it already. menurut kata kwn die la. YES THATS THE WORST PART. MY PIX !

nadiahbs said...

wey,
so,
how am i supposed to call u?
aish.
bengong lah manusia itu!

anne si baik hati said...

I like your tone. HAHAHAHHA