When you don't have the slightest idea on what to write on your blog, you make a list.
Things That I Love On Raya
- New baju kurungss! Me like new clothes! Well, who doesnt? Its the excitement of wearing new ones that I love.
- Duit rararaya. I'm at my richest status during Raya.
- A VERY HEAVY breakfast after 30 days of not eating in the morning (regardless of sahur)
- A full tummy by 12 noon.
- Got to meet relatives. How family expands so rapidly. Every year there are always new installments into my memory. New cousins, new babies, newlywed aunties & uncles. Even the old ones whom I never even bother to get to know before this.
- Hawt Malay guys in complete baju melayu and sampin. They got this "polished look" that I so loike.
- Lagu Raya! Notice how every year it is always the same ones? Well, Raya songs never really get out of date don't they?
- Camwhore sessions with vain siblings and cousins. :D
- Juadah rayaaaaaaaaaaaa. Rendang, kuzi, ketupat, roti jala, satay and whatnot. You wont get all those good stuffs served at one time except during Raya and only Raya.
- And everything in between.. Too many things to list down. HEHE
No comments:
Post a Comment