We're approaching 2011 in less than a week! YIKES. I'm all set in saying goodbye to 2010. Hello 2011! Greet me with the utmost honour and respect for having to sail smoothly through 2010. A hell of a year.
No more turning back. Lets just look ahead of us. Crossing the frontier. Plan our future. ( Trust me, I am not that poyo all the time. ) But before that lets just take a glimpse of resolutions I made early this year.
What happened to our zero ten's resolution?
What happened to yours? What happened to mine?
Lets cekidaut.
1. Obtain at least once, a perfect 4.0 GPA on my semester exam
Failed. Did not achieve it. Not even close. My GPA for both of the semester exams were the same. 3.74 on the dot. Subjects responsible for that are the usual ones. Anyway, it wasn't that plausible pun seeing how hampeh I am in Add Maths. But you know what they say? They say shoot for the moon, at least you'll fall among the stars. Entah betul ke tidak tu. Was rather frustrated with my Trials results. Biology grr. I still feel the rage until now though. How would I be able to answer the questions when we have topics uncovered. I know I should have studied on my own. Not to blame anyone here but yeah.. Whatever. Too late now. And I believe it just costed me my scholarship. GRRR.
2. Win Public Speaking Nationals
Hah. This one frust menonggeng. Went for Zone Level in Jeli and emerged as the runner up. Was totally dumbfounded by the fact that I lost to some Jeli girl. Oh well tuan rumah kan. Really thought I didn't make it through the Nationals. I REALLLYY wanted to go, badly. Got over the frustration. And then waddaya know. I guess that's how Law of Attraction works. They decided to bring along the runner-ups from each zone as well to compete in the Nationals. So there you go. But by the time I knew, I had very little time to prepare. Got so down in writing the script all over again. Ran out of ideas and got all stressed up. I was not satisfied with the final script at all. But what the hell, I went to compete anyway. And yeah, I went back empty-handed. Can't describe how disappointed I was. But competing was definitely an experience. Would never forget the adrenaline rush before going up on stage. Oh and I got to replace some kid for debate as well during the competition. I had to take her role as the second speaker and realised that it was HARD! During my debating times I was the 3rd speaker and only that. Can't believe it was really that hard to throw arguments. Manipulating them is the best :D.
3. To be more arranged and systematic
Only when I really feel like it. HEHE.
I had more than that of course. But honestly, they are already forgotten. Ell Oh Ell.
No comments:
Post a Comment