Sunday, August 7, 2011

Phew

My last post was dated June 28. And today is August 8! My God. I have indeed abandoned my writings. Well despite being really busy these few weeks because of assignments, I have been out and about doing my ermm.. stuffs. Anyway people, I have approximately only a week left of my time in INTEC. Alhamdulilah I have completed my 3 months short course and there's only le final exam to worry about.

Well, I've known all along that I am a lil bit late on the adventurous side. It takes a long time for me to adapt and feel comfortable in new places and especially with new people. And just when I began exploring the foreign terrain of Shah Alam, its time to pack my bags. Like always ending something we start is not easy. Even if it means for only a very short period of time.

Anyhow, I have more or less a month before I got shiped off to the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan. I am pretty excited but somehow anxious at the same time. I guess that's pretty normal. Going to a foreign country of which you have no idea what will it be like. Oh well.

On the other side, I actually have loads of drafts saved in Blogger. Nowadays I tend to write short random stuffs and figured it may not be decent enough to post. I'm trying to speed up my momentum and starts writing again. Why? Because I have the fear of losing my flare of language, making it impossible to improve. That is one of the things that I am most afraid of. So people. Writing is great to stimulate your brain and retain your language skills from so-called "rusting" or berkarat as they say it in Malay.

This post is going in too many different directions. But what the hell. Truth is I have so many stuffs to write on but thanks to a packed schedule, laptop deficient, etc, that is almost impossible.

Last but never the least.

I hope its not too late for me to wish a very happy fasting month to all Muslims out there. Ramadhan Kareem! May this Ramadhan opens the door of improvements in ourselves,inshaAllah.

Footnote : This was written at the balcony of a friend's house using her laptop. Why balcony? To steal the nearby mamak's Internet access. How genius is that LOL :P

2 comments:

Nurhanan Kamalia said...

I miss reading your entries. :)

PERMAI said...

Welcome to Jordan.
Kami tak sabar menanti kehadiran kalian~