I'm not gonna go and say "Hi it's been awhile" cause it's too cliche.
Life as I grow up, feels so superficial. It wasn't like the good old days anymore. Where everyone could be friends with everyone. And everyone can say what they want, what do what they wanna do.
But I guess that's just how life is. There will be guidelines to everything. And by "guidelines" I don't mean rules or any formation of law regulations. That, I know is to keep the harmony in the society. Merely moulds or just norms we have to abide to. Especially in the community I'm living in. And like all other communities we live in this world, we have have cultures and traditions, to go through our lives day by day. But let's say someone had to not follow those shits, some personal issues maybe, or identity conflicts, or simply total confusion. The entire community in a split second judged their decisions as "deviance".
Well personally I have no problem with being in this community. I'll keep my anonymity and goes on with my life under the blanket. But what I'm seeing now is a new form of culture wave and the population starts pointing fingers and judge and tell stories. One thing leads to another.
I think it's an annual issue.
We were underestimated as well. I don't stand up for anyone though, for the record. But I do think that we can't be too quick to judge. Who are you to judge? You're not God, are you?
Life as I grow up, feels so superficial. It wasn't like the good old days anymore. Where everyone could be friends with everyone. And everyone can say what they want, what do what they wanna do.
But I guess that's just how life is. There will be guidelines to everything. And by "guidelines" I don't mean rules or any formation of law regulations. That, I know is to keep the harmony in the society. Merely moulds or just norms we have to abide to. Especially in the community I'm living in. And like all other communities we live in this world, we have have cultures and traditions, to go through our lives day by day. But let's say someone had to not follow those shits, some personal issues maybe, or identity conflicts, or simply total confusion. The entire community in a split second judged their decisions as "deviance".
Well personally I have no problem with being in this community. I'll keep my anonymity and goes on with my life under the blanket. But what I'm seeing now is a new form of culture wave and the population starts pointing fingers and judge and tell stories. One thing leads to another.
I think it's an annual issue.
We were underestimated as well. I don't stand up for anyone though, for the record. But I do think that we can't be too quick to judge. Who are you to judge? You're not God, are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment