A few days ago I went for a job interview as a dental assistant in Seri Kembangan. It was 20 minutes drive from my place, a convenient location. It was my first interview since donkey years. I am always very good in menggebang lol so despite the nerves i kinda power through. Upon knowing the salary i was amazed that the doctor is giving rm1500 per month, which is good enough. But i was hesitant when it comes to the working hours cos it's 6days/week, 10 hours per day, and night shift habis 10pm.
So the doctor texted me this morning and told me that i was chosen for the position. She wanted an immediate reply. Alas, i turned down the offer due to very demanding working hours. But i'm kinda sad that i had to pass that opportunity. I feel kinda useless now. But of course I do work for my sister and Im doing a stuffs for tftn but there isn't any personal growth. Tbh my only concern is to get good money cos im super broke. And i wanna meet new people.
I'm so mad at the govt for doing this to my generation. It's one thing to strain the youth's financials, but it's another thing to dwindle our morale. Why lah am i born a Malaysian lol. Anyway im still searching for anything freelance to do. I hope i tak regret turning down that offer. Oh well kenapa lah gue miskin sekali.
So the doctor texted me this morning and told me that i was chosen for the position. She wanted an immediate reply. Alas, i turned down the offer due to very demanding working hours. But i'm kinda sad that i had to pass that opportunity. I feel kinda useless now. But of course I do work for my sister and Im doing a stuffs for tftn but there isn't any personal growth. Tbh my only concern is to get good money cos im super broke. And i wanna meet new people.
I'm so mad at the govt for doing this to my generation. It's one thing to strain the youth's financials, but it's another thing to dwindle our morale. Why lah am i born a Malaysian lol. Anyway im still searching for anything freelance to do. I hope i tak regret turning down that offer. Oh well kenapa lah gue miskin sekali.
No comments:
Post a Comment