Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Past



Isn't it amazing how small insignificant things around you takes you back to reliving your own memory? It's 1am, raining very heavily outside this bedroom window of mine. I'm doing work with my stock photos, going through my travel photos one trip at a time and feeding my ears with melodies of my pick while at it. 

This downpour; it brought me to that day in Budapest where it rained all day and we bought umbrellas from that little subway shop. We walked around the city and looked for that grandeur book cafe in the evening. Alas succumbing to paracetamol from the wet and cold i had to endure. I remember all the details of that tiny hostel backpacker. That lovely Ferris wheel, the crossroads, the quiet parks and the huge wooden door and scary flight of stairs to our place. It was simply beautiful. 

These tunes; it took me to winter 2012 where we were really young. I had no worries, all the problems in the world seemed minute. I thought i could spent those money i had and never go broke. These songs remind me of my childish, carefree self with my companions. That night when we had the whole train coach to ourselves. We sang, we ate, we talked and suddenly snow was falling. We watched in awe as the mountains got blanketed with magic soft white powder. That night we slumbered ourselves with warmth though it was literally freezing. We had the time of our life. 

Life is a time machine, I was once told. Memories are there for us to go back in time. And hope, is what future looks like. 

Nostalgic person I am, I appreciate every little things. I used to find meanings in small surprises and tiny wonders. But it stopped working that way.

I guess we're all a lil bit (if not more) harder to please these days. Well..





1 comment:

naisse said...

miss u lahhh
u tulis so beautiful as alwayss
all the best huchekkk // dr wan husna hehee