Saturday, January 24, 2009

LOSER

So holiday starts today. Not a holiday holiday pun. Just a week of CNY break. And I thank God for that. School is such a torture. I'm still in the process of hating my new school fyi. Well, actually I've always hated school since forever. LOL.

Ok so, I've just spent about an hour or two watching Selena Gomez's and Demi Lovato's vlog and podcasts on YouTube. I am such a loser. Haha. But hey saya tak mau pretend to be cool. Saya memang admit saya suke Selena Gomez. She's so pretty and so cool and so fun and she's one hell of a dancer. You guys should watch Another Cinderella Story. It is THE BOMB. Its one of those movies for teens. Ya know, something fun and light to watch. With cool dance moves and catchy songs. Haha.

Please watch their vlogs on YouTube. Especially Selena's. I'm not really a fan of Demi's. But she's fun too. Go ahead and search for SelGomez. Or therealdemilovato.

Enjoy :)

Nota kaki : Can't believe I'm really writing about this though. HAHA.

No comments: