Hey there sweet fellas! Haha. Its been ages. Baru dapat Internet harini. So baru boleh blog. Hehe.
So, hows Kuantan? No, wait, hows my Kuantan? I suppose you're doing fine. I still haven't manage to get you out of my system yet. I don't think I'll ever will though. Ah, how I miss you!
Every morning when I wake up, I still have the images of Abah driving me and my brother to school with the Proton Saga. I still picture myself sleeping in my awesome bedroom, having my shower in my own bathroom and it still feels like SMART is my school. It still feels like I'm still there. As corny as it sounds, my heart and soul are still there and they will never be anywhere else.
Despite all those, I can say that I'm doing fairly well over here. Although I do have some problems fitting in. The language barrier is one of the biggest problems I have to face. Not to mention the different set of friends. They'll never be the same as you guys back there in SMART. You know who you are :D Hah inilah manusia, bila takde baru nak appreciate. Bila ada di depan mata di take for granted.
I never really say a proper goodbye to you guys back in Kuantan. I don't want it to be a goodbye anyway. I might look emotionless and I did not portrayed so much of the sadness when I went. Don't trust my face, it's a good liar :) Thanks so much for being there for me on my days in Kuantan. I love you with all my heart!
Till then, I'll see you guys again someday Insyaallah.
Lots of Love,
Husna :D
8 comments:
hye there,
masuk SMK dato ahmad maher? haha
teringat pulak dulu ade la sekali dua pegy ambik chu kitorg kat sane.
heeee gudluck dear ;)
awww..we miss u too! very much!
Amirah : Ye ke? Femes jugak sekolah tu rupenya. Hehe. Thanks for wishing anyway, I'm still trying over here :)
Asifa : SAYA PUN RINDU!! Rase pelik gile takde korang. Serious weh.
husna!
love you
love you
love you
love you
aihh..mestila faymes.
btw, sukacita dimaklumkan nak bgtau anda kene tag.yeay! ;)
sangat sedih kau takde. *cube tak mushy2 dgn ko. mirah kate thats not ur style*
aku terpandang ko pnye signature kt klass mr tan. -husna-2008. sedih gile je aku rase.
-.- miss u la weh.
Weh ko jgn nak buat aku menangis kat sini boleh tak?
SEDIH GILE!
Btw, ko tusyen Mr. Tan agi ke?
SERONOKNYE! AKU RINDU MR. TAN!
MR. TAN I LOVE YOU! HAHAHA.
Post a Comment