Yes ages I know. I haven't write in such a longgggggg time. This blog has beccome pretty much dead to me right now haha.
I'm currently in the computer blog. So yeah I'm posting an entry during my Computer Science period without the teacher's permisson haha. Yeah wth la kan.
Soooo after all these time I HAVE been adapting to my new school. Though there's so many things at home I missed. I think I'll do well here now its a new semester. So far my studies is still in a stable condition haha. Dont know if its not going down the sea after this whats with the new tougher things to learn about.
I wish to write more about my school but then I don't haven any pictures. Alah not that my school is even interesting to talk about pun.
Well well, I really miss my Kuantan. Kuantan my favourite place on earth, what's there without me O Kuantan? I miss my old house, I miss late night drive-thru McD TC, I miss SMART yadda yadda yadda.
Woops teacher's in. BUHBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment