Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yea Baby!

A new look. Something to brag about. Since I don't really care to edit this blog for almost a century.

I made a new promise to myself. To make sure this blog is updated as often as I could. At least an entry a week. By the look of it now, it looks so damn pathetic. I cant bear to leave it just like dat hehe.

So from today onwards, I shall post entries of nice posts with pictures and such. To make this blog more interesting to read.

Hence, I'll pen-off with a smug on my face in a feeling of accomplishing a big mission today :D
I'll start writing long draggy entries with loads of infos for u guys to read starting tomorrow.
As for today, I just dont know what to write about.

Adios!

2 comments:

Afiqah Anwar said...

hahaa..update pon!
asyik view blog orang..
tapi xupdate awaknye blog pon!

camne lah muke mu skang..
mesti makin menawan!! =D

SexyHippo said...

OMG! Finally!