Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I hate those part rite there

Dont u just hate it when people start their conversations with these :


"Hai tgh buat ape?"

"Wat pe tu?"

"Tgh wat mende?"


I dont know about u but if a person starts a conv like so, its not a person I'd like to talk with. Especially if he's a guy. Oh Em Gee major turn-off ok?

I mean come on.. What do u think I'm doing when it is obvious that I'm talking to u/chatting with u? Tgh main skipping sambil korek hidung? Tgh mandi sambil menari mengikut gerak langkah tarian Soulja Boy? Hish tension kawan. Doesnt matter if its through the phone/IM/real life convs or whatever. It is annoying, still.

Kerana terlalu annoyed I switched off my phone. Logged out from Messenger. And thus, Im gonna watch Edward Scissorhands again. Toodles.

P/S: Saye memang suke berdrama :D

11 comments:

Sher Suhaimi said...

OH EM GEE.
cerita itu sedap lazat.


tp x pernah tgk lagi.
kesian aku.
-.-"

SexyHippo said...

Hai. Tak tido lagi ke? HAHAHA.

Hg said...

Sherry : Boleh laa. Nak tgk ke? Mai ah kite tgk same2 haha.

Sexy.Hippo : Ye saye tengah tido la ni. ZzZzZzZ. Sebab tu saye boleh chat dgn awak.

Kristine said...

husna, shin wei heeerrreee :) rmber me?

Hg said...

Hey u!
Of cos I remember u.
How on earth did u stumble upon my blog? Haha.

Kristine said...

I more hebat than you are ahahahhaha.! miss you la. kat mana sekarang? ohhh linkyy you :D

Hg said...

Miss u too!
I miss SKAC!
Good ol times.
Believe it or not I baru pindah Kota Bharu.
U're in KL now rite?

Kristine said...

you pindah ke kota bharuuu? why?
yeeaaap. im in kl :D urm msn? :)

Hg said...

wan_husna@hotmail.com
Add me in Facebook. Same email.
I seldom online MSN.
Keep in touch ya?

Kristine said...

ok.sure:)

Afiqah Anwar said...

haha..dari dulu mmg awk paling xsuke org tanye mcm tu..hahaha

and i like the "hish tension kawan" part..
hahaha