Thursday, October 13, 2011

With or Without you

Its 5.18 in the morning and the muezzin just made his call for Fajr prayer. I love love love waking up early and getting to listen to the azan - though that is not the case most of the times.

Mornings are nice. I love waking up to cold chilly mornings. They have this unique feeling of serenity and peace in the air. It's as if the world is asleep but you're awake. Cliché much? You have to admit it's true.

On a different note, I have been planning a lot. Made plans as to how I would spend my time over here. Not that I have that much time. But anyway, plans are mere plans if we don't take action or work it out. I have this dream of wanting to learn many everything and grab as many opportunities that knock on my door. Sometimes to actually START on working out the plans is harder than to actually doing it, if you know what I mean.

I have been dealing with an Arab lady to get me and my friends inside a class taught by her. But she seems uninterested and never really returned any of my calls. I was quite (or very?) disappointed to be frank. So I was praying to God to make it easy for me and friends to start on what we are planning. And He answered, by giving us a new, better option.

Isn't patience a nice thing to have ladies and gentlemen? So what do we say now?

Alhamdulilah :)

2 comments:

hassan said...

i love love love waking up early too

Hg said...

and you are...?