Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 28th

That was more than 20 days of complete blogging hiatus. If that even make sense.

These past few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster ride. Not to mention a very physical demanding phase of my life in Irbid. And I thought summer sems are supposed to be a relaxing one. Yelah subjects pun 3 je plus satu lab. Boy was I wrong.

2 subjects have 3 exams per semester (first, second, finals). another 2 has 2 exams per semester (mid, finals). So by the time the first exams finished, we'll be having the mid exams. By the time the mid exams finish, we'll have second exams and yes you get the picture. Basically all we do is have exams. Yeay us.

Hmm kenapa cakap pasal exam ni?

Anyway, I am working on a new house. Hopefully with the new environment I can improve myself as well as taking my relationship with ze housemates to a better one and closer to Allah, in Sha Allah. We're almost finished with revamping our house and we'll be moving in soon. I can't wait! For the first time in my life, I have a very girly, princess-themed bedroom. Of which I'll be sharing it with Hannah :)

I'll put the pictures soon when we move in. *we have purple wall and pink furnitures!*

I have no idea what has gotten into me. This is just a casual update. Although I have so many things to pour, I can't quite get to it yet. So let's just settle with this one. Prolly gonna write more tonight.

:)

No comments: