"Allah kan nilai usaha, kenapa kita nak sedih sedih kalau outcome yang kita expect tu tak macam yang kita nak?"
-----------------------------------
"Tahu je. But I can't help but feeling frustrated. Tengok orang tu, usaha sikit je tapi dia dapat lebih. Aku usaha bagai nak rak tapi habuk tarak?"
"Hmm. Tu maknanya dia punya rezeki. Tak perlu lah kita persoalkan betul tak?"
"Betul tapi......."
"Tapi apa?"
"Tapi rasa efforts tu useless."
"Sebenarnya yang jadi ukuran tu usaha. Sebenarnya lah. Tapi manusia ni tend to look at the outcomes, biasalah tu. Tapi cuba kau bayangkan lah kan. Bayang je, kalau tak nak bayang, imagine okay. Imagine. Aku sorak - sorak untuk Harimau Malaya kat stadiung. Lepeh itu, deme pun menang lah. Amboi gembira nya hati. Lepeh itu deme dapek ape? Takde pape pun. Sebab bukan deme yang usaha. Betoi dak?"
"Tak habeh2 dgn antalogi kau."
"Analogi lah mangkuk."
"Ok whatever. Teruskan..."
"Kalau lah enti ni yang jadi atlet bola sepak tu. Pastu menang. Lawan Singapore lak tu kan. Tak ke feeling dia umph gitu? Sebabnya it was your own effort. Kannnnnnnnnnnnnn baq hang. "
Antara contoh perbualan cliche.
To be honest I used to have this inability of accepting failure in my life. Especially when I've put efforts into something. But in the process of seeking knowledge, exploring life and whatnot, who could possibly escape failure? It will always always be there lurking in that dark corner.
Now that I'm approaching 20, I realize that one can have very slight chance not to meet failure along their way top. It's how life works. In a way, you just gotta taste the bitterness of failure once in a while.
But then again, there is still a fine line between being grateful and being complacent. I've been choosing to be very complacent lately.
"Alah takpelah macam ni pun okay"
"Okay lah tu macam ni. Nak camne lagi"
No, ladies and gentlemen, no. One should never be complacent of where he/she stands. We must all pick ourselves up when we fall and continue our way top.
It took me long enough to understand the whole concept of efforts and success. It really is okay if it turns futile. As long as we do what we gotta do. What goes along with our efforts is between us and the Almighty. Keep faith in Him. He knows what we know not. All we have to do is have the willpower to just continue striving. Whatever the future holds, it's up to Him.
After all, what do we have to lose? Really, there's none. And He the Most Merciful, always always have His way of making up to you. So, smile, it's not the end of the world :)
Fyi, I'm not talking about academic results because that is so........... kiasu. Oh well what I'm saying is that I'm trying to be good as a person, as a human being. Have a warm heart that embraces the bad side of the others and a heart that won't ever judge. And most importantly is putting my efforts on being a better caliph and a better slave to Him. (read : try) InshaAllah :)
Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Mengapa kamu memperkatakan apa yang kamu tidak melakukannya! [As-Saff : 2]
Let's walk our talk inshaAllah :)
2 comments:
Keep postinnnggg at least if I don't whatsapp you I know where to get updates from you ;) Love you huchubuchuk :*
Baby I love you tooooo. I miss you :'(
Post a Comment