Friday, January 4, 2013

Dull

I can't believe how boring I can be at times. Not to mention awkward too, especially in huge crowds.

Gawd how can they make it seem so easy to just blend in and talk just about anything to some complete strangers. Am I like having some social retardation? Or probably psychological disorders. Lol talk about over-diagnosing.

In need of more positive vibes and confidence.

13 days left. I just can't wait. Waiting is such an agony. 

3 comments:

eatyu said...

Itu lah dulu nak sangat ke luar negara.

naisse said...

Org yg pandai blend in tu bilakentut pun bau busuk jugak. If you get what I mean.

Aku pun awkward dengan strangers. Kakaka. So instead of nampak awkward buat je mcm 'Gawd who are these people you suck' 'Whats this function again?' 'I got better things to do than talking to you guys'

I love you just the way you are, hiks.

budaklazat said...

Here's some tips:

You shouldn't be afraid of who you are. Because Allah made you that way.. And everyone differs from the others. And don't mind what others think of you. They don't know you.. Why should you care what they think of you.. :D

Just think of it this way:
No matter how weird or awkward you are.. You have no social relationships with them.. Why should you care.. Its not like you are ever going to meet them again.

Ps: sry for reading your blog .. I know how awkward it is... Just feel like wanting to know whats up... :)