Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Say it, play it, how you wanna?




AN AWESOME cover of Womanizer by Lily Allen (originally by Britney)


Lily Allen is my new favorite singer now. Actually she was once. Then at one point I hated her because she went to parties after she had a miscarriage. I read it on PerezHilton. HAHA wtf. But the thing is, I don't always stick to one favorite, that's just me, I kept on changing what I like.

If you ask me today what's my favorite color, it's red.
If you ask me the same question tomorrow it'll be purple.

So the things I wrote on my profile, you know the favorites and stuffs - I guess they're half true now. I hate Beethoven now. I only liked him when I watched the orchestra. LOL. Ok now I'm gonna change that list. HAHA WTH?

And if you ask me why am I telling you this? And why on planet earth the 1st half of this post has got nothing to do with the 2nd half?
The answer shall be - I don't know maybe I wanna tell you my mind keeps changing and I'm indecisive.

The answer for tomorrow or the day after?
HEY SUKA HATI AKU BOLEH TAK?

:D

No comments: