I hope its not too late to make a 2011 resolutions. Its the 3rd day of the year. Not too late, I hope. Never too late.
One of the many plans I have for 2011 I think this one deserves the top priority. To have more faith.To be a better Muslim and be closer to the Almighty. I am not the most well-behaved human being you have ever met and religious-wise I know I have a lot more to learn. I really hope that this year will bring new solid firm faith, not just to myself but also to my loved ones. Need all strengths to defy dark and evil whispers. Not trying to sound so pious so sudden but this is sincere from my solemn heart. A way towards achieving the so-called balance or equilibrium in life. And to ponder about the afterlife once in a while is a true humbling experience.
Be more level-headed and calm in handling situations or interacting with others. All this while I realised that I am very panicky and I get nervous easily. Especially when getting provoked at. Perhaps I was being too "fragile" or maybe my fright-button is very easily triggered. This is really hard you see, because then I can't think clearly. Mental consciousness was vague. I need to learn to calm myself down and have my feet to stay put on the ground whenever I get scared or frightened or stressed up.
I want to improve my ability to socialize and interpersonal skills . I tend to get awkward among people I'm not comfortable with or used to. Even with those who I am used to, I can still feel its really hard to build a bond sometimes. For me to "click" with random people, that's just hard. Maybe I was born with a rather "introvert" personality. Yes when I'm with people I truly love and I'm reallyyy comfy with, I reveal my true colours. Otherwise I'll just keep my mouth shut and listen to what people had to say. While I'm mumbling insignificant words to make myself noticeable. I guess I'm just not that type of a person that treat everyone they meet like an old friend. I. Am. Cold. And I know it. And I want to change. With the age of maturity approaching, I hope to be a warmer person :) To reach out to people and make me like-able :D
I used to have so much passion in writing. I love loveee to write and I admit it has been one of my forte. I am not really expressive so writing is the only medium I felt very comfortable to express myself in. So so in 2011 I hope to improve my vocab and reignite my passion in writing. First stop, write as many entries in my abandoned blog. It was long since I felt the hype of writing something in my blog. Used to always feel that way. I guess something just extinguish the fire I had in me to write. Seems like all the urge was lost. For this year I would like to write more often and have a vocabulary like a dictionary. Oh it rhymes. Dang! ;)
I am not a perfectionist. So not one. But for this year that is what I wanna try to be. To be more orderly, time-oriented and well-managed. I think this was last year's resolution but whatever. No harm in trying this again since I think I failed to fulfill this one. I want to be neat and tidy. I love tidiness and cleanliness but the thing is I was just way too lazy to care. Let's wait and see to what I will become at the end of this year ;)
All in all I think thats about it for tonight. It keeps on coming every day so it doesn't matter if you have a new resolution tomorrow or the day after. It doesn't matter if sometimes you change your mind about things and plans just don't go how they were supposed to. But these just keep me on track and keep me conscious of my priorities. Keeping the priorities straight isn't as easy as it sounds I can assure you.
2011, please be good to me, I beg you :(
And yeah, its new year.
So much of "so what" eh?
TEE HEEE :D
2 comments:
should have entered that writing competition ;) Next time ya...hehe
the topic was too heavy for me. figured it wasn't really my thing. so yeah, next time maybe :)
Post a Comment