The Internet suddenly has some issues lately for some out of the world reasons. Somehow the only webpage I can browse properly is Blogger. Haha. Very Funny.
ANYWAY.
So just now I called the TMNet operator and spoke to her in hope of obtaining some technical guidance. Apparently after over 40 minutes of conversation, it still doesn't work. But that's not the point.
The point is.
The kakak was so funny. She didn't even sound formal to begin with. Like not at all. Haha. Unlike your typical operator who are in fact supposed to be so monotonous and scripted. The latter being extra annoying. But, this kakak was different. She seemed like a quirky, awkward, funny lady. And surprisingly I didn't really mind her being that way at all. It finally feels like talking to a person, rather than talking to a robot who instructs you on what to do next.
"Kak, tak boleh pun."
"Laa yeke? Eh pelik nya. Ce try sekali lagi. Haa bukak command prompt tu lagi. Eh pelik betul ni. Ish."
"Same je kak. Tak boleh bukak pun."
"Try camni plak. Awak bukak kat situ tu. Ade tak kus-toom?"
"Ha? Apa tu? Oh. Custom la kak. Custom."
"Oh ha. Apa2 lah. Lepas tu awak right click belah kanan kat butang tu."
"Right click belah kanan ye kak? Ohhh OK. Right click belah kanan ye. Ok2."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok now. Despite all the hard work and troubleshooting over the phone, the problem is not near solved. So the kakak said, somebody will come over tomorrow to take a look. I hope that somebody can fix this because I need to watch YouTube. Like, need. LOL.
2 comments:
Right click belah kanan ye dik HAHAHAHA
HAHAHA nasib baik tak cakap right click belah kiri T.T
Post a Comment