Monday, May 2, 2011

Of Tennis Balls and Bowling Balls

This post is long overdue due to some reasons. But who cares. I'mma write it out anyway. Just in case I'll be forgetting things when I'm older or God forbid getting Alzheimer, I can refer to what I wrote. Hopefully I'd still remember how to use the Internet lols. Nice plan right? Sorry, I am way too influenced by the television. Blame Grey's Anatomy. Meredith and Derek are currently working on an Alzheimer clinical trial. Just in case you don't know. Sorry can't help it.

ANYWAY.

I think this was last week. Or maybe two weeks ago? I tried playing tennis with a friend and I sucked at it. HAHA. Seriously. If there is an award for the worst tennis player in the world, I should be receiving it. Oh wait, I think that should be "The Worst Sportswoman" award. But oh well, I must thank my friend for having the patience to teach me although I was sending the tennis balls all over the court (and even out of the court). Did I just sound like a dumb blonde? =.=





We were sweating like pigs on a treadmill. But went to have breakfast at Secret Recipe anyhow. Because we are cool like that. Then, picked up a couple friends of ours and stopped by my house to change. And after smelling less like a pig. We got into the car and off to the mall.

But. Here comes the greatest part.

I have issues with the reverse gear. And so I ran into a car. Which happened to appear out of nowhere right at the back of mine. Except for a busted rear bumper and crashed lights, everything was fine. It was fine because it was in the compound of my house. LOL. It happened to be my house guard who was driving my dad's car. So yeah. All is well.

So that makes it two. I sucked at tennis and I sucked at driving. BUT. Despite all that. I bowled like a pro. ;)






Thank you guys. Thank you Dad for being cool when you came back from work just to see two of your cars busted and dented, courtesy of your pretty daughter :D

2 comments:

fatihah said...

ronggeng sokmo! mana entry kerteh? hehehe

Erin said...

ronggeng while you can! :D