Sunday, May 1, 2011

Long Weekend

We had 3 days of weekends, not that it makes any difference to me because well, I have been on holidays since 5 months ago haha. So yeah, we decided to go down west and meet up with our recent additions of the family ; my two super adorable nephews. Brought them both to dinner at Sakae Sushi, but not that they're already eating sushi =.=''

And then Dad drove to Kuantan and spent a night over there. Even if its only a night, I used it to the full and meet up with my lovely friends. I don't intend to hang out at first because I was there only for a short time. But what the hell, I texted Nadiah and she being such a kaki ronggeng tak kesah pun. Boleh je keluar. And so we went to the movies, watched a Malay horror movie called Seru. Well me being myself don't really adore the suspense and kekurangan ajar director film itu haha, so I was clinging to Madihah through out the movie. Afiqah pun bajet je tak takut padahal tutup mata beriya hahaha.

And I think I have a thing for karaokes. My favourite activity to hang out with friends other than talking over meals, is definitely karaoke. After eating dinner, we performed our prayers and went to sing our lungs out. Lols. And of course our theme songs were sung too! Antara lagu2 wajib ialah Drowning by Backstreet Boys and Superman by Five For Fighting. :P



Photos courtesy of Cik Nadiah BS


Before I went back to Kota Bharu, I managed to squeeze a short breakfast with my senior whom I never met since he last left school haha. I think the last time I met him was when I was in Form Two. We weren't even friends that time haha. Biasa lah high school. But thanks to globalisation and communication technology (read: Facebook and mobile phones) we keep in touch and became friends. So he picked me up from the hotel and drove to TC. We had a nice McDonald's breakfast by the beach. Seriously missing the laidback atmosphere in TC. And since it was public holidays, the beach was quite packed with early risers. And so we chatted and ate and drank and share stories about high school and life in the university. It was nice meeting someone from the past. Haha past la sangat. Anyway thanks a lot Adik Mun! Thank you for waking up early even though you had a 12 hours drive that night :P

Click for Nad's entry on our outing

No comments: