Sunday, September 4, 2011

Eid

Like anything else in this world. Something has to give way for something else when its time. Like the Sun giving her way to the Moon and the Stars. Like the falling leaves of the autumn giving their way to the snowflakes of winter. Ramadhan gave his way to Syawal a week ago.

Poetic aside..

I was honestly pretty sad because I know what I did this time around weren't enough. Oh well.

Eid this year was awesome with two new additions to the ever growing family. I somehow just realised how big my family has become. We have so many relatives we ought to be in the Guiness Book of Records. Like totally. My favourite part of Eid besides good food is wearing traditional clothes all week. I have been in complete baju kurung(except during 3rd day - I wore a jubah!) this entire week until yesterday and I am very proud. I am very proud of where I come from.

Despite having loads of things to do I managed to squeeze a day-out with my friends! Oh boy was I happy. I was just trying to be random and were in the mood to go for visits. And huuuuuge thanks to my friends who joined me in this little "adventure" - Ahmad Syakir, Syafiq Hakimi, Nur Farhana and Ideen. You guys are the best! I don't really have that many friends over here. Obviously. I didn't grow up in this town. So the ones that I can go out with are the ones I'm really closed to. And I don't mind it at all. As long as I have my buddies to hang out with :)

First stop! Was Golok's house. Ok I never really talked to Golok during high school but somehow we were being spontaneous and voila! To his house we went..





I felt bad to the fact that I never got to know everyone in my batch during high school. Oh if I could turn back time.. I would be friends with everyone instead of being such a stuck-up. Or so I thought.

Moving on...

We went to Ideen's place, my place and lastly Fariz'. Sadly we didn't get to go to many houses because of some circumstances. But you know. little things like these are the ones we're gonna remember when we grow up.

I'm going to fly off to another continent in four days time. I'm going without any closest friends or buddies I can cling on to. I'm going without knowing what to expect, who to turn to and the whereabouts. I'm not going to lie and say that I am not that bit worried.

But looking back that I have good friends in my homeland that pray and constantly hoping for my success is somewhat lifting. And I love my friends to every bits.

I'll be missing you guys when I'm there.

And I hope I'll be missed and remembered as well.

P/S : Here's my favourite picture of the day.


*drumroll*





While waiting for Farhana. Its blurred. But I like it like that. :)


PPS: Klik for Inspektor Saahab's entry
I promote blog u ni. Sila ucap terima kasih. KTHANKSBYE.

8 comments:

Mat Salah said...

husna... duk sne elok2.. jgan cakap dengar org yg xkenal.. jgan ambik gula2 dari org yg x kenal. kluar jgan sorg2... duk sne jgan sedih.. senyum sokmo.. n I'M PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND... =)

Hg said...

awww thnk you mr. tapah! i'm proud to be your friend too. jangan lupa saye ye. nnt balik kita jumpe. *tiba2 melankoli yg kita tak sempat jumpa bfore sy pergi sob3

Inspector Saahab said...

:)

Hg said...

:):)

Anonymous said...

laaa,, tu mcm syafiq kimi je

Hg said...

mmg mcm syafiq kimi pon

Erin said...

bye2 husna, we'll mishh u too. rememver, go jln2 so that u can be our guide when we go there haha.

take care *hugs*

Hg said...

*hugs*

goodbye miss erin :)