I suddenly feel that urge to write again despite knowing that this can go away anytime soon. Either I was too busy to make time for writing, or the creative part of me has just been completely sucked out of this body. Well either or, I still miss writing nonetheless. I think that's what I wrote every single time I come back to writing after a duration of extreme case of writer's block.
"I miss writing"
I really do. Maybe I find sitting down in front of the laptop and typing out sentences too time-consuming nowadays. I'd rather resort to a much simpler way to express myself, compressed to 140 characters. Yeah that is what I have become nowadays. Everything to me is just very much compressed, simplified and I now only know things on the surface. I have stopped digging into issues and I don't have that pleasure of being into something with depth anymore. It's not that I can't, not saying that I'm too busy. But.... I just choose not to. I thought I have other priorities than having to sit down and think my life through (figuratively speaking)
So anyways.
It's been a hectic semester of my third year as a dental student. One step closer towards becoming your future dentist. And i must say that it ain't easy y'all. We;re having our 12 hours/week lab sessions and we have our upcoming mid term exams next week. And i can't stop thinking about how daunting it is to be working on real patients really soon. It's intimidating enough to be doing dentures/dental tx on real human beings, the thought of having to converse in Arabic with the patients is just another thing I'm freaking out about. But I don't think it's a good idea to worry about that first since I still have a year (well less than that) to prepare for my clinical years. I really hope that I can turn out a good dentist inshaAllah.. Honestly can't help but feeling like an idiot at times. But i know that it's gonna be really worth it eventually.
Something I noticed about myself lately is that I started to really challenge my own abilities. I can get very engrossed in jobs and posts I was given to. Whenever people offer me jobs or tasks to do I rarely hesitate, I'll immediately agree to it provided that it's within my preferences. I really hope that I can learn from all these experiences I'm gaining. Cause I know for sure that opportunities like these don't come always and I need to starts learning before it's too late. Things like being a committee of a sports event, the linguistic bureau, english tutor, volunteer, secretary of some club to performing live in front of an audience with my guitar... I'm just starting to feel that I've grown up. That now I make my own decisions. What I've decided thus far are still very cope-able and I've good balance between my studies and other commitments. So i dont think its an issue.
Well to be honest, I have always underestimated myself and my abilities as a team player. Seems like there was too much self-doubt within me. So I guess these are good exposures and im starting to feel good about myself. Can never be thankful enough to be able to learn about myself better.
So yeah I guess thats just about it. I yap alot. I know.
"I miss writing"
I really do. Maybe I find sitting down in front of the laptop and typing out sentences too time-consuming nowadays. I'd rather resort to a much simpler way to express myself, compressed to 140 characters. Yeah that is what I have become nowadays. Everything to me is just very much compressed, simplified and I now only know things on the surface. I have stopped digging into issues and I don't have that pleasure of being into something with depth anymore. It's not that I can't, not saying that I'm too busy. But.... I just choose not to. I thought I have other priorities than having to sit down and think my life through (figuratively speaking)
So anyways.
It's been a hectic semester of my third year as a dental student. One step closer towards becoming your future dentist. And i must say that it ain't easy y'all. We;re having our 12 hours/week lab sessions and we have our upcoming mid term exams next week. And i can't stop thinking about how daunting it is to be working on real patients really soon. It's intimidating enough to be doing dentures/dental tx on real human beings, the thought of having to converse in Arabic with the patients is just another thing I'm freaking out about. But I don't think it's a good idea to worry about that first since I still have a year (well less than that) to prepare for my clinical years. I really hope that I can turn out a good dentist inshaAllah.. Honestly can't help but feeling like an idiot at times. But i know that it's gonna be really worth it eventually.
Something I noticed about myself lately is that I started to really challenge my own abilities. I can get very engrossed in jobs and posts I was given to. Whenever people offer me jobs or tasks to do I rarely hesitate, I'll immediately agree to it provided that it's within my preferences. I really hope that I can learn from all these experiences I'm gaining. Cause I know for sure that opportunities like these don't come always and I need to starts learning before it's too late. Things like being a committee of a sports event, the linguistic bureau, english tutor, volunteer, secretary of some club to performing live in front of an audience with my guitar... I'm just starting to feel that I've grown up. That now I make my own decisions. What I've decided thus far are still very cope-able and I've good balance between my studies and other commitments. So i dont think its an issue.
Well to be honest, I have always underestimated myself and my abilities as a team player. Seems like there was too much self-doubt within me. So I guess these are good exposures and im starting to feel good about myself. Can never be thankful enough to be able to learn about myself better.
So yeah I guess thats just about it. I yap alot. I know.
1 comment:
Adikkkkk!! Goodluck in your lifeeee!! Study life!!
I know study is tough * cehh wlpn still in the state of re-adapting my super hopeless life*
BUT study is funnnnn!! Take it easyy baby! Challenge ur self is good! keep goinggg :D
Love you.
XX. k fad
Post a Comment