I went to the clinic today just to take attendance. I ran upstairs to prostho lab and checked my try in for tomorrow, everythings ready and it's all good. I booked a unit at the clinic since i have to use an extra unit. Also checked. And i walked alone to balad to buy my ticket for Dubai. Which was kind of expensive bcos i had to wait this long to confirm if i need extra clinics. I rly wish i could complete my cases quicker. Ive been slacking real bad. But there's no use to regret, what done is done. All i want is to delivery my bridge and complete my definitive restoration for rct next week. And i cant wait to bid this semester goodbye.
Im kinda jealous of my friends who actlly started working way after i did but everythg went smoothly for them and they managed to finish first. Idk, it just feels like everything i do im just so suwey. Maybe i sin alot so maybe thats why i face all these difficulties. And sometimes there's a part of my life that will always be unlucky (i.e my love life) and because of that im scared. It's becoming this negative first thought that i ll think of everytime i start anything new. Well i guess i shouldnt be feeling this way.
All i need is to look forward and get things done no matter what happened. I rly need to go to dubai. I need to see mom and dad and my nephews/niece. Ya Allah pls get me through this 2 weeks smoothly... Amin
Me walking alone. Look at my big nostrils luls

No comments:
Post a Comment