Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is that tube mine? LOL

Seriously I should add another thing on "My Guilty Pleasures" list below. Which I just came to realise today. What I'm referring to is watching YouTube practically all day. I mean what else do you do when you have practically nothing to do. Oh wait, I do have things to do -- chores. But who would pick chores over YouTube? I mean pfft. Ehem. So... Yeah. I am so gonna die.

I shall admit, YouTube is the finest creation ever existed in the World Wide Web. I watched hundreds videos of songs covers. Guitar lessons, awesome tunes from YouTube stars and live performances. KevJumba funny videos are so addictive. Oh by the way Kevin if by any chance you might be reading a random 17-year-old Malay girl's blog, I would like to say that I am so amazed by your creativity to interpret issues and make fun of them. I wish I have your sense of humour. Maybe not. Alpha Kenny Body? Who can top that? Hilarious! YouTube you made my day.

Gosh I sound so pathetic. I think I am getting more and more engaged to the virtual world rather than the real world. Like hello since when I update my blog for every single day of the week? And discussing on YouTube? I have gone crazy. That's it.

And yeah, Asians aren't short.

1 comment:

Nurhanan Kamalia said...

i love kevjumba's dad. LOL :P