Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Bucket List

I read somebody's to-do-list on Things To Do Before I Die. She had 101 things to do. So I might be trying to do one as well. As always I know I won't even be sticking to the list. But this is what I have in mind at the moment. So here we go.

1. Backpacking across Europe
2. Climb Mt. Kinabalu
3. Bungee-jumping in New Zealand
4. Sky dive
5. Scuba diving
6. Go for a ski trip
7. Appear on TV
8. Publish at least one book
9. Get married to a perfect guy
10. Get featured in a magazine/newspaper
11. Sing in front of a large audience
12. Learn to play the piano
13. Play a complete classical piece on my classical guitar
14. Perform in a theatre
15. Get a degree
16. Eat in a fine-dining restaurant
17. Repent
18. Perform Hajj
19. Compose songs
20. Meet up old friends from school
21. Have kids
22. Kiss in the rain
23. Go to Hollywood
24. Be successful in my career
25. Stay overnight at Burj Al-Arab
26. Go to a concert
27. Do yoga
28. Learn Arabic
29. Learn French
30. Ride a motorbike
31. Get back on the horse!
32. Win a ribbon in Dressage
33. Ice skating in New York
34. Go to Times Square
35. Design my own room
36. Take up sports
37. Learn fencing
38. Join triathlon
39. Surfing in Bondi Beach
40. Meet a celebrity
41. Do volunteer work
42. Join a cause
43. Own a house/cars/and everything between
44. Do a headstand
45. Do a sommersault
46. Learn to cook
47. Learn to sew
48. Swim with dolphins
49. Snorkelling in Maldives
50. Go to Alaska
51. Go to Sahara
52. Explore Amazon
53. Get more piercings
54. Join Amazing Race Asia
55. Be famous
56. Be rich
57. Watch a football match
58. Snowboarding
59. Build a sandcastle
60. Go to a casino
61. Go on a road trip
62. Visit an Ivy League university
63. Have candle lit dinner
63. Be optimistic all the time
64. Live life to the fullest
65. Not regret on whatever I decide
66. Do something that can impact the world
67. Contribute to the society
68. Write a screenplay
69. Conduct charity events
70. Learn billiard
71. Play archery
72. Learn how to shoot a gun
73. Finish reading Romeo&Juliet
74. Get a scholarship
75. Finish reading Wuthering Heights
76. Wear a five-inch heels
77. Wear a G-string
78. Meet Barack Obama
79. Win Nobel Prize
80. Give speech on Graduation Day

Ok I'm running out of ideas. So yeah. That's about it. My 80 Things To Do Before I Die.

2 comments:

Erin said...

no. 77: i know what to give u as a wedding gift ;)

Hg said...

Buy me two. One pair each. :D