And I got to see Khairul Fahmi in action. He's the only one I knew anyway since he got so famous recently and girls started to like him on Facebook. Talk about the real thang babeh. See?
I was bored. I don't enjoy sports at all to be honest. The only part I found amusing was when one of the Johore players has his pants rolled up and got stuck in his asshole after a dive -- or whatever you call it. To spice things up, he didn't even notice it and walked around with his ass sticking out for a minute or so. Nice butt you got there mister LOL.
One thing I found weird was when I wasn't really focusing on the match and suddenly the crowd (read: really HUGE crowd) started going berserk. I was totally lost and waited for the replay of that exciting moment. Only to find out there are no replays during live matches. At least not over here in Kelantan. So, keeping cha head in the game brought the definition to a whole new level. Anyhow, we won. 4 to 1. Thank God we won. Otherwise I would put my life in jeopardy.
3 comments:
ohh...myy...God, you watched football and survived?? *giving a standing ovation*
Yeah! I'm proud :D
WAH !
Post a Comment