So anyway, I started to get really self-conscious over my unbelievable lack of utter cursive or even my ability of wrist-control. Whenever a teacher would want to borrow my workbook or essays to be used as samples I would refuse. Like really I would rather keep it to myself and not torture anyone. And somehow I looked so arrogant doing that and even seemed very selfish. Seriously I didn't mean it at all and I sincerely apologise for having to turn down those offers. Though not that it happens that often.
I did a whole font change and tried different styles. But none of them worked out. I would return to irregular lines and loops after few seconds. Even when I realllllyyy control the muscles of my phalanges, it never turns out pretty. Some would be italic. Some would slant to left. Some would be squashed all of a sudden. And yeah you name it.
And when we were required to send in our work on Additional Maths one day, I was overjoyed to the point of euphoria right after the teacher marked my papers. Check this out, monsters!

In case you can't see it clearly, it says "neat handwriting, do your best". Yeay ME! Since then I loved doing Maths. I really loved it when teachers compliment me. The best feeling in the world. It keeps me driven. Well, they are our superiors after all and its great having them appreciate their little cadets right?
But who cares about your hand writing when what matters the most was how intelligent you form wise sentences from mere words? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment