Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Surveyyyeayy

my name is: Husna
this morning i was: Having breakfast in a kopitiam
im afraid of: Allah s.w.t
i dream about: Living my life to the fullest


have you ever...

pictured your crush naked?: Gee, not a perv
been in love: Heh.
cried when someone died: Yeap
lied: Yes.
flowers or candy: Flowerss
scruff or clean shaven: Scruffy
tall or short: Tall Tall Tall


with the opposite sex...

what do you notice first?: Height
last person you slow danced with: I don't slow dance
worst question to ask: Hey, are you gay?


who...

makes you laugh the most?: Sisters! HAHAHA
makes you smile: Everyone
gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Stupid random people
is easier talk to: boys or girls?: Neither


do you ever...

sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?: Yes
save AIM conversations?: Yes
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Err.. Yeah
cry because of something someone has said: Hmm yeah
pray?: Like duh. Aku tak kafir.


have you ever...

fallen for your best friend?: Nope
rejected someone: Yeap
cheated on someone: Nope
been cheated on: Nope
done something you regretted: Yeap
wanted to die: Haha. Yeah.


who was the last person...

you talked to on the phone: Madii ! :D
hugged: Everyone in the house
you instant messaged: Syakir
you laughed with: Everyone in the house


do you...

color your hair: No. Black black.
ever get off the computer: Of course
habla espanol: Si
sprechen sie deutsches: Deutch *i have no idea
fight with your parents: Haha. Dunno.
have friends you've lost touch with: Loads
feel happy?: I am not a sadist. So yeah.
wish you could fly away.. far, far away?: Egypt is not that farr away.
believe in God?: Yes
could you live without the computer?: Yes
what's your favorite candy?: Rock
whats your favorite fruit?: Red Grapes
sunrise or sunset?: Sunrise
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?: Both
trust others way too easily?: Hell no. I have trust issues. Major.
are your fingers cold?: Nope.
coke or pepsi: Coke


final questions...

I want: to eat chicken chop
I wish: I have three wishes
I love: Lexie Grey
I miss: SPM
I fear: Egypt's political riot
I hear: Giuliana Bill RANCIC babbling on SAG's red carpet
I smell: good
I wonder: why?

1 comment:

Inspector Saahab said...

:)

sedang menyemakkan comen anda