Bestie! Saya dah buat tag awak. Semangat tak saye? HEHEHE.
Would you shave your head if a family member asked you to because they had cancer?
Why would they ever ask me to do that? Nak suruh derma tulang sumsum ke logik jugak.
What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant?
I quickly call my husband and say, "Honey, we're having a baby!". LOL
Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
No one has ever hurt me bad enough. Not that I'm asking for it. But if ever I were to be hurt, if the person apologises I hope I can accept it though I know to forget is not an easy thing.
Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Not so much. That's why things get awkward easily around me. Because if I'm uncomfortable, it'll show. Pfft.
Are you wasting your time on someone?
I don't refer to that as "wasting time". At least for now. No.
Explain the last time you threw up.
Aha. It has been ages ago. I think when I was 16. Bad bad fever.
Last thing that made you cry:
Over laughing so loudly.
Do you have a bad temper?
Nope. But things will turn ugly if I'm really agitated.
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Honestly yeah.
How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
Banyak.
How often do you think of suicide?
Not that often I suppose. Hang on, I don't think about it at all.
What is your deepest fear?
Natural disaster occuring in my hometown. And losing my loved ones.
Do you really love all your family?
Of course. What is there not to love? Hehe.
What do you want to believe in?
My religion, faith, destiny and definitely believe in myself.
Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Nope. Even if I do have a crush, it will never be a secret.
Are you proud of who you are?
Very. Prouder each day :)
Do you feel alone in crowded rooms?
Always do. But I couldn't care less.
What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven?
Forgetting my birthday. Not that anyone has ever done that to me. Not anyone close enough for me to care.
You're dying in 10 seconds. what are your last words to your bestfriend?
Halalkanhutangpiutangmakanminumdoakanakuselamatdalamkuburdanalambarzakhsemogakitajumpadipadangmahsyar. Cukup 10 seconds? :)
....to your worst enemy?
Whatever you did to me, you're a bitch. But I forgive you anyway because I can't let you be questioned by Munkar and Nakir over what you did.
Do you care if person hates you?
Frankly I care. But I'm learning not to.
Freedom or safety?
I don't see the connection between freedom and safety. They are no way near antonyms. Sorry I can't brain this.
Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names :
Hey you. What the hell are you doing now?
Has a song ever made you cry?
Bapak Ku Pulang Dari Kota! I used to cry listening to that when I was small and I don't know why.
A book ever made you cry?
I cried reading Harry Potter when Dobby died. I cried when Dumbledore died. When Jamie died in A Walk To Remember. And the part where Eddie met Nala, the Vietnamese girl he killed in Five People You Meet In Heaven.
Name one moment where you sincerely wanted to die:
When I think I flunked my Add Maths SPM paper. HAHA.
For the last one, just say anything you want, anything at all ;
I am learning to juggle three balls. I hope I can be in the circus one day. Thanks.
3 comments:
duh. u wont flunk add math. haha. c ya in 10days time!
Aminnn. I really hope I don't flunk not only Add Maths but any other subjects as well! Haha. Hang on, why 10 days?
Even i didnt flunk add math...and i suck at it BADLY. Have some faith :)
Post a Comment