Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quill

Given the space, time and ability to write. I'd write almost everything. Everything that has ever came across my mind. Why? Because to me writing document how I feel and is somewhat therapeutic. I guess everyone needs some "medium" or whatever you call it to channel out our feelings right? Some enjoy painting for instance or some may even like photography, music or reading.

Because sometimes all you wanna do is just to escape for a few moments and simply waft through your own thoughts. Swim in your pool of ideas and embrace all your fantasies. To the extend that won't turn you into a lunatic of course.

If I wasn't to be a dentist; I'd like to teach English at schools in rural areas. Maybe somewhere in the heart of the Borneo rainforests or maybe on a secluded island where people go to school by boats.

I'd pick the latter because I've seen one during a trip to Perhentian.

Waking up early in the morning and listening to the shores giving ways to the ocean waves. The morning sea breeze blowing the coconut trees, diverging the sunlight that hits my bedroom wall. Subtle sea breeze brushes my face when I sit by the window, enjoying a cup of morning coffee.

The beach -- it has a strong influence on me. Growing up in the coastatl side of the Peninsular Malaysia, where weekends always means hitting the beach. That tranquility that you don't get elsewhere.

Oh wait maybe I should be a sea gypsy instead. So that I can dive without the scuba tank and talks to the fish.

I have no idea how I ended up talking about this. I guess this is what happens when you send a coastal girl to the desert.

Oh well. None of these are worth reading anyways..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cara lepas tekanan kita sama, menulis.

tak mustahil 5 tahun akan datang,kau kerja di sabah/sarawak,masa tu baca post ni akan buat gelak.

oke, rindu pulau dan pantai. :-(

-ahmeng-