Saturday, March 19, 2016

Home

40 days to final exam, I know I couldn't afford being lazy anymore. But today I slacked real hard. I woke up really late and couldn't study at all. Someone asked if I was just crying bcos me eyes looked puffy, I said no. But I actually did. The incident pushed my switch again. Hate it when that button got fiddled.

Despite the fact that I find comfort and privacy in this foreign land i call my second home, these places and these faces are getting old. This place is wearing me down each day. I wanna go home. And be where i belong. Where i don't have to worry too much. Where i never get left out. Where i feel safe and secure. Where i don't have to fake it to make it. 

Just 2 months to go. I need to get out of here. 


No comments: