Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Facebook Annoys the Crap Out of Me

Do you have one of those days when you feel like deleting everyone in your friends list? And scream at their faces "WEY THIS IS SO NOT COOL LA WEY!". No? Erm.. Okay baiklah. Fine this is a free country you can do anything you want with your social network account. But please oh please don't do things that only will guarantee you a place in the Wall of Humiliation.

First, tYpInG LiKe ThIs HaS nEvEr BeEn CoOl. Oh come on people. That's just retarded and I despise it to the max. I mean yeah I admit, I kinda thought it was cool back then. WHEN I WAS 10. So when an 18-year-otd writes like that, I feel like killing you for being extra obnoxious. And then I will kill myself for even thinking of going deep into your writings with that kind of the absurd alternate pattern of upper case small case. OMG just stop okay?

If that's irritating, wait till its combined with rempitzz style of typing. xDoP PoM hOp MuNg Tuw OpP? PeNiM dA Palowww Aq. Crapppp. I can't believe I typed that. Now now now.. Boys and girls this is no joke. It is really shitty to write that way. Please be normal and use the language you learn at school ok. Wait no. Use the language you usually talk la. I mean do you really speak that way in your everyday life? No right? WHAT? YOU TALK LIKE THAT MEH? Ok baiklah.

Baiklah seterusnya. Tagging your friends seramai yang mungkin to a single non berkaitan photos. I loathe this. And you might have noticed but I have removed every photos that are well, pointless and yes pointless. Plus, it annoys the hell out of me when everyone starts commenting and my notification box or whatever you call it begins to cram with comments that I don't give a damn about. I wish I have your dilligence to even have the heart of clicking everyone in order to tag. So yeah, I click remove.

Next is narcissism. Ok I get it. You're sooo beautiful. You wanna show everyone how you can rock that sunglasses. IN YOUR BEDROOM. How dumb. And taking like 100s of photos with yourself as the only subject and upload it. Kudos for having that sense of feeling so full of yourself. And you'll put it in this nice tiny innocent folder called "Me,Myself and I". Oh if thats bad. Wait till you look at the pictures of yourselves pretend to play candid and won't look at the camera lens and yeah, we know its you who snapped it. Surprise surprise!

Stupid display names. OnE WhOoo$eNaa. Ok I considered it "cool" once. It was during my early years in the social networks when I was like erm.. yeah 10. So for an 18-year-old to come out with an ultra creative display name ie Ahh-MaT ArE Boo. Or names like Saya Jiwang, Putus Cinta dan Hati DubDabDubDab don't make sense at all. Gawd. Maximum absurdity.

Emotional status updates. Well this is from my point of view though. So no offence. Ok now. Can you just keep your emotions to yourself? I mean if you really wanna share it, Facebook is just not the place for it sweetheart. And revealing private matters publicly in the social network where the whole world can read it, thats just not cool. Please be a little less of an attention - seeker. Sekian.

Last but not least. At least until now is using your relationship status dengan sewenang-wenangnye. Man, if you're only started dating just for like 5 months or what? 3 months? Never consider yourself "In A Relationship". Lebih2 lagi jika cinta monyet. Ok anyway. No need to publicly announce it in Facebook. Nanti nak kahwin baru la announce ok? Ok baiklah.

Ok adik2 dan kakak2 sekalian. Anyway siapa je bace blog aku pun. Jadi beginilah. I am not saying that you should not do all the stuffs above. Oh wait, yeah maybe thats what I am trying to say. But anyhow, use your Facebook wisely. Its a place to connect and socialize la like duh. Sorry if this post sounds harsh but whatever I don't care. I desperately have to make it clear. This is my blog anyway. Hence, so long fare thee well. Till we meet again.

4 comments:

Asifa said...

Husna!
Sokong seratus peratus!
Sangat tak matured ohh bertindak sedemikian rupa..guess kdg2 kita boleh tgk orang tu matured ke tak by they facebook kan? :)

Love,
AsIfA (hahahahahhaha)

Asifa said...

oops salah type

*by THEIR facebook

:)

Hg said...

HaHH AsIfA thats exactly trueee! Sangat annoying kot budak2 immature yang tak reti gune Facebook. Umur baru 15 tahun, dah "In A Relationship". Pffftttt. Go to hell.

Erin said...

Yeah, betul2...sgt betul. It annoys the crap out of me bila budak2 tulis pkai caps campur2, ejaan tah pape. hahaha...budus