
I ran out of ideas on what to blog lately. Until I found this in one of my photo folders. This was one of my favourite spots during my schooling days, which had just come to an end not too long ago, I must admit. The snapshot portrayed the typical landscape of my bed after coming back from class. It looks totally unkempt but nevertheless, very very cozy. I read books, talked on the phone and napped like nobody's business on it.
My bed which I claimed to be my territory, was where I spent most of my time in the hostel. Me being not so much of a social animal was happy to entertain myself with pillows and comfy blanky in my room. I did pay visits to mon amie in their rooms occasionally, don't take me wrong. But I remembered having to prefer staying in my own room mixing with my mad roomies - which I happen to really love!
That blue glossy paper thingy was glued to my bedside wall because previous tenants were bananas and wrote too many stupid things on the wall that desperately needed to be covered. Unless I want myself to be emotionally depressed when I sleep at nights. Notice there are some notes over on the left side? That's Chemistry. See how I'm profoundly committed to Mr. Chemistry? I wonder why but that seemed to be the only subject I had notes on. Hmm.. Scoot a little over to the right and you'll notice some sticky notes. Those are so that I don't forget stuffs which I usually do on normal basis. And also wrote some sentences that was allegedly believed to be somewhat "motivating".
On the top right is a good old family photo. See how "homeward-bound" I am HAHA. Because I know for a fact that wherever I go, that is where I always belong to. Right next to it are labels from prizes I won. Sort of a little Wall of Fame for that year. This photo was taken on early that year so I don't have so much fame during that period of time yet lol. But believe me, towards the end there were loads more. And at the bottom corner of the left side is where I pasted random images of things I love. An attempt to be creative but obviously it didn't work out well. I remember having the images of a horse, a guitar, sneakers and things like that on it. Oh slightly on top, there goes the lyrics to my all time favourite song -- The Scientist by Coldplay.
And.. Notice that little book tucked under my hideous bag? Thats Mr. Sparks'. :)
3 comments:
Not fair u guys get to use colourful bedsheets! I dulu pkai putih je...mcm dok kat spital. I bet other mrsm xbleh jugak except our school je kan haha..
You betcha! Suppose mmg takleh, even the layout has to be uniformed. Tapi Kopu kan rock :)
hello, the scientist is definitely one of my favourite songs too. ;)
Post a Comment