Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Alzheimer

I have been staring at this blank screen since forever not knowing what to write about. I have many things in mind but just not ready to pour it yet. Long hours of going and thinking through them is one thing, but to actually type it is another. So I'd save that for other time. Make sure you stay tuned. Not that I have that many readers pun. But whatever. I was just saying.

Ok enough rantings. Moving on.

The other day, I was going mental with my phone line a.k.a operator a.k.a whatever you call that thing. So mine is Celcom. I tried texting and calling out, but to no avail. So I checked my balance and yes I wasn't broke yet. (And yes, I'm using prepaid still) There are still a few pennies. I figured they were having problems with the line. But my patience was pushed to my limits. So I dialed 1111. Their Careline Centre and spoke to the.. what are they called again? Whatever who cares.

So I was planning to get really bitchy and set my message across. As in why does your line sucks so much?

But after some interrogations by the person at the end of the line (whatever they are called)...

It turned out that my Airtime was expired.

I sounded like a total noob. Nasib baik kakak tu tak kenal aku.

-____________-

2 comments: