Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Riddance

One of my 2011 tiny resolutions was to get rid of any vulgar words from my dictionary. Probably not get rid la, more to reducing my swearing and cursing. I know, I'm a girl. Tak manis di dengar orang la kan. Bukan perempuan pun tak manis di dengar jugak. Tiada bezanya.

I've started driving on the road for a few times already now after passing that stupid JPJ test for the third time. Yes people, I did the test three times. And honestly, my third attempt was the worst. But because of the evaluations depend on the testers' mood and whatever human factors you can add in here, I did pass. Although I really felt like slapping that tester in his face for being ultra rude to timid me. But I couldn't care less. As long as I pass.

ANYWAY.

The traffic in Kota Bharu sucks big time. The motorists' attitude on the road is very unethical and people is very suka hati over here. Eh scratch that. I think anywhere in Malaysia also very suka hati lah. Can get hypertension one. This situation is so not helping with my good intentions to change my foulmouth.

"OH SHIT ADA LORI."

"FUCK MOTOR NI GILA KE APE."

"DAMN YOU PEDESTRIAN"

Ok baiklah tu baru berapa kali on the road kan. Oh and sorry for my explicit language.

Ok baiklah lain kali aku drive, I'll make sure I'll siletep my mulut.

No comments: