Cod liver oil capsules. Beautiful. The most resplendent capsules I think I've ever consumed. With gorgeous colors - reminds me of warm honey tea. Only it doesn't taste that way. I only found that out today.
A bag of these pretty creatures were lazing on my dressing table. My mouth got ready as my brain was planning steps to take on this challenge. Picked one up and made my way to the sink. Because yeah I know I might need a little help of the H2O. Slowly, I bit the edge and the oil spurt out on my tongue and my left cheek got some taste of it as well. The second my brain digest the taste of that thing I started to drop F-bombs relentlessly.
I swear to God it tasted like crap. Like mother of all crap.
I can't believe I am THAT stupid. Lol.
4 comments:
gawd! u're so silly!!!!! hahahahahaha
u're unbelievably funny mek! :D
Can't help it! Its proven ; curiosity kills.
kah kah kah! who on earth does this?
oh, u did...haha
Post a Comment