Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy? Maybe

For Afiqah Anwar who requested River Flows In You but I reckon that was too hard. Haha. So this is Kiss The Rain. Tadaaa. Tapi tak lah hebat pun.





So, happy 18th to me. It took me 18 years to get to where I am today. Now please excuse me. I'm gonna go pat my shoulders and give myself a kiss on the cheek. LOLS.

Anyway. Here are the 18 most important lessons I have learned for about 18 years now. Or at least the ones significant enough for me to think of tonight.


1. Being too polite would sometimes make you look like a total loser.
2. Your very good childhood friends can turn into a real stranger when they grow up.
3. Great friends stick around until the end.
4. Family always comes first no matter what.
5. Setting your hopes too high would most probably mean you'll get your heart crushed at the end of the day.
6. Hard work really pays!
7. Its okay to show your emotions sometimes :')
8. Its okay if you fail sometimes.
9. But its not okay if you ever give up on life.
10. Self-esteem is the utmost important aspect in presenting yourself.
11. There's nothing more satisfying than a good old praise after the efforts you gave
12. Admitting you don't know is way better than pretending you do know.
13. Well, honesty is always the best policy.
14. Never grow up too fast. Wait for your time. It'll come when it comes.
15. If you have passion for it, just go for it.
16. Envy is the root of all evils.
17. To be honest, I love being treated special and pampered. But oh well, that doesn't(can't) happen all the time.
18. Overcome your fear. Its ok to be out of your comfort zone once in a while.

No comments: