I RAN ON THE TREADMILL! TEE HEEEE.
That thing has been sitting around for ages but I've only tried it a few times. So I did a 30 minutes run. And it feels good. It really did and I'm surprised.
Ok now. I am no way near aneroxic. Don't ever get me wrong ok. But I just feel like a total couch potato and a fatfak (tiru Obefiend) these few days doing nothing. And plus I was just extremely bored. What moved me to the treadmill really? Well because I have plans to take up some sports and go for jogs with my friends but those are nothing but just mere plans. Sad but true. And today, I realized how useless I am when I was watching the telly, eating potato chips and snuggle on the couch like a lazy bum. So I decided to really get my ass of the couch and move it move it babeyh!
I sweat like a pig. Hang on, do pigs even sweat? Should really submit this myth on Mythbuster to test. Anyhow, I really liked the feeling and I suddenly recalled when was the last time I perspired intentionally. As in do sports la. Hmmm.. It went back to when I was still an avid horseback rider. Say, four years ago? Lols. Obviously I am a total lazy arse at school, so I didn't join any sports. Gee I don't even have any athletic abilities to begin with.
ANYWAY.
I thought I was kinda hot. I thought I kinda looked good after the run and admired myself in the mirror. HAHA. Taking narcissism to the pinnacle yo! Sorry. But I couldn't help it. So to conclude, I say exercise is good for you because they make you look great. They make you feel better. So people, this is a public service announcement. Amalkanlah gaya hidup sihat! :)

3 comments:
sharapova? HAHA =.=
hehehe. husna sharapova :P
cun ",
Post a Comment