Monday, April 4, 2011

Overslept




After a few months of complete social hiatus. This was what I need. And I am more than ecstatic to share this with my best of friends. Friends I grew together with. From mere young girls to amazing young ladies ; we watched ourselves revolved and transformed to what we are now. Nevertheless, yes we are aware that there are more waiting for us in the future.

All I can say is ; I don't need MacBook Pro. I don't need iPhone4. This is what I need. The best SPM gift one can ever ask for! Thanks Dad for paying for our hotel room and treating us dinner.



Food tastes great with great people to indulge with.




THINGS WE DID





Loaaddsss of junks to be munched. Enough supply for a week. Haha. Dulu time exam konon tak nak makan junk food la ape la. Amik kau sekarang semua aku telan. Planned to watch some horror but somebody was too scared! So we settled with a romantic Japanese movie instead. The movie has the lousiest English subtitle ever. I slept after watching about 10 minutes of that. Lol. What kind of sleepover was that. I dozed off really early. But I wasn't the only one. Apparently nobody finished the movie and ended up sleeping. Hihi kami budak baik tak tidur lewat2 ni.




We wanted to do a real sleepover party and tried doing what most girls would do ; FACIAL MASKS! Colourful facial masks are adorable. We highly recommend you guys to try that with your friends. But I'm a little dubious on the outcome because being around friends meaning your gonna laugh non-stop and giggle all the way through. So instead of a smooth mask, you'll going to end up with a very wrinkly one! HAHA.





Us lipsync-ing to Firework by Katy Perry. We have no talents in singing. So songs sung by us shall not be uploaded unless you would want to injure you eardrums. Oh and phone call potong stim. =.=


All in all I had fun though it was a very brief trip to Kuantan. I wondered what would it be like if I were still living over there. The what-ifs; not a good thing to ponder on. Anyway, thanks for joining me and entertaining me whenever I pay a visit to Kuantan. My heart will always be there with you guys. :)

And before I forget. This right here is a bonus. I might remove it any time soon.


Nurul Madihah Ajmi currently studying Medicine in IIUM ; we really wish you were there.

2 comments:

Erin said...

bestnye pyjama party!

Hg said...

best gilaaa! :) :)