Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Diam saja

Tengah belajar untuk tak jadi keras kepala. Tolak ansur. Jangan berkira. Dunia ni bukan kau duduk sorang sorang ye dok?

Nak mintak dengan Allah semoga hati aku lembut. Semoga berlapang dada dengan apa-apa ujian yang menimpa. Yosh!

---------


Aku paling tak suka kalau orang judge aku based on what I write on my blog. What I tweet. Or what I post up on my Facebook (if there is any more). Yelah fine those things make up a part of who I am. But here's the thing..just a PART. What you guys see, those what I chose to let you see. Not the entire me. What are on the web, are what I picked. They are not the whole me.

To know someone is to know him/her inside out. I mean, not only judging based on what I only write. People can write, people can talk. But what really matters is their heart.

If you get what I mean.

Salam 3laykom :)

5 comments:

ahmad alkhani said...

sayu

aintch said...

salam husna!

so trueeee. agree with it!

Hg said...

budak adab ; kenapa sayu?

kak aintch ; wasalam. hehe thanks for dropping by kak ain! :)

Anna said...

but that's just people being judgmental. people are still gonna talk no matter what u do. just be yourself and do what's right

Hg said...

jyeah judge all you want. i'd rather be hated for who i am than being liked for who i am not.

people talk.

talk is cheap.

haha pointless.