Sunday, February 28, 2016

Jelly

I'd like to change a lot of things about myself. But i know i can't and it's never good to downgrade yourself like that. Truth is, i downgrade myself a lot. Sometimes i feel sorry for myself bcos i know i shouldnt be feeling that way. I overthink way too much. I should just take a chill pill and accept myself like i accept other people. 

If there's only one thing i'd like to change is not having to care so much about what others had to say about myself. 

I'm very pessimistic. I'm sorry that I need people to tell me i'm okay, to tell me i'm doing great, to continuously giving positive remarks. It's so childish but i never am strong to turn a demotivating situation into a constructive one. 

People may see me like i'm strong, opinionated and shits. Truth is i'm so weak on the inside. 

No comments: