
They say opposite attracts. But how far is this true? I would say it is somewhat true. Otherwise everyone on planet earth might be either asexual or gay. Even if I am open to any sexualities if the matter of religion does not counts, I would still resent to that concept. Though I dig hot girls about the same par as I dig hot guys, I still think the concept of everyone being asexual fairly disgusting and totally apalling.
ANYWAY. I got a little carried away sorry
Some might not succumb to this whole opposite attracts theory. Some preferences in choosing partners are based on the similarities among them. For instance Jack likes the same music that Jill does. Jill loves to skate, so does Jack. Jack and Jill are both in med school. Jack even has some resemblance of Jill and vice versa. You know, sometimes in occurs to us that some couples actually do look alike. So does it means that you're falling for somebody who has the exact traits that you own? That sounds a little vain. Meaning, you're digging yourself. Only of the opposite sex. No? Just saying..
Similarities might sound boring. Opposites sound more of a challenge. But how many of us have really encountered an aristocrat marrying a commoner? It is so rare that we only see that in the movies. And in Disney's Aladdin and Princess Jasmine of course. And at the end of the day, one would succumb to the other person's trait that is totally opposite of his/her and kinda balance it out. Just like the Principles of Superposition. Where a constructive wave meets a destructive wave and creates nodal points a.k.a zero amplitude.
But I'm not really that skeptical. Everything has its own way. And as to my own preferences, I would pick the opposite. Not that I find myself unappealing if you know what I mean.
So does that means that my other half would be very short, athletic, very friendly, has really good sense of direction, a good car driver, hardworking, brave, a math geek and has big boobs?
Can't help to be very serious in this entry I almost sound like a Love Doctor or Relationship Expert. Which I am so not. Just a two cents on what I think of choosing partners. Cheers. :D
2 comments:
HAHA.
when i miss someone i stalk his or her profile.
missing me much?
well, i stalk your profile and blog too. if you know what that means..
Post a Comment