Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby I Was Born This Way



Today is my kakak's birthday. Her name is Wan Nor Aishah binti Wan Ab. Ghaffar. Yes, we have back to back birthdays. And yes, we had to share birthday parties back then. Sometimes birthday presents too T.T

She taught me how to ride the bicycle. We played pretend teachers. She coached me for my first ever spelling bee competition. She coached me for my first story telling competition. She taught me how to spell the word "together". She kicked the fake ghost in the haunted house we went to because I was too scared.

I didn't have many friends when I was a kid. Infact I don't even have that many of now. However, she was the total opposite. I loved being friends with her friends ever since I was young. I know she found me annoying but what the hell. She did let me inside her circle of friends anyway. I know she hated that. When she started going out with her friends to the movies, I wanted to follow. And so I did. I would be at her tail following her and her friends all the time. But I guess she was okay with it when we all grew a little older. Probably thinking she was obliged to babysit her little siblings. I remembered one time, I think it was Shrek. Me and my little brother tagged along to the movies, she was the only one among her friends who brought little siblings. I know that was uncool, right sister? And when you went dating with your boyfriend, you had to bring us along. That was not cool right?

When we went to the shop at our old house in Kuantan and I wanted to buy Fisherman's Friends, but the money you had wasn't enough. That was not cool too.

So, I'd like to say thank you for being totally cool when you weren't supposed to be. I'd like to say thank you for motivating me. I thank you for being the star of inspiring stories I tell to my friends. They adore you for being a scholar. I want to say thank you for being funny. You're a gem; keep shining.

Good luck for your final year. Be a great accountant!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY SISTER! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME :)

2 comments:

nadiahbs said...

mcm muka awak je dlm gmbr tu

Hg said...

haha im the one wearing black. yg kat bawah tu.