Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How do we get here?

Decode by Paramore, the OST of Twilight is officially stuck in my brain! I've been listening to it over and over for the past 24 hours. Hayley's voice is damn amazing I tell you. Not to forget the AMAZING AMAZING guitar riffs. Seriously Paramore ROCKS! I so wanna learn this song on my guitar. I looked up the tabs and it doesn't look very complicated. PARAMORE STILL ROCKS!

And Twilight rocks twice as much! Although I haven't seen the movie yet. I know - such a loser. But I haven't heard a single bad review about it. And I watched the trailer on YouTube. An ABSOLUTE MUST-WATCH. Everybody drools over Robert Pattison/Edward Cullen now. And I have to admit, he DEFINITELY IS a hawtie. Twilight will definitely be the next Harry Potter, I can guarantee. Robert is so gonna take over Radcliffe's place now.

THE BOOK! It rocks 10 times more! OMG! Stephanie Meyer has a gift from God. OMG SERIOUSLY! She describes everything with such details and the story line is just PERFECT. It is very appropriate for anybody around my age to read. Nothing too gross and too sexual. Nothing too kiddy and cheesy. It's got fiction,suspense and romance, twisted in a very very interesting plot. IT'S PERFECT! Enough said. The book is damn addictive. Once you get hold of it you can never let it go. It's as if they put marijuana in the book or something. You're just totally engrossed in it. I slept at 4.30 in the morning just to read the final 5 chapters of Twilight, the first volume of the Twilight Saga. I'm definitely gonna keep on buying Stephanie Meyer's books. They are just SO TOTALLY AWESOME THERE'S NO WORDS FOR IT.

I don't know why I'm freaking out over something fictional like this. But seriously this thing is very influential. Twilight rocks everyone's asses! Everybody within my radius seems to worship it. Anybody who never heard of it must have been living under a rock all this while. And just like everybody else I'M IN LOVE WITH EDWARD CULLEN NOW. He's definitely everything (almost) I want in a man. Except for the vampire part. HEHE.

2 comments:

nadiahbs said...

husna : He's definitely everything (almost) I want in a man. Except for the vampire part. HEHE.

nadiahbs : giler ke ape. sy suke die sbb die vampire! haha

Hg said...

e'eih? saye suka sebab die romantic dan protective HAHAHA
what a reason.