Yes, I think I have it. I usually go to bed at 2 nowadays. I can only sleep at 4.30 in the morning after several hours of tossing and turning and staring at the ceiling. And that makes my wake up time now around 12 noon to 2 pm. It is seriously causing harm to my health. Like DU-UH! Body clock is going crazy. God help me.
And yeah I love to give myself free false diagnosis. Remember the Split Personality Disorder? HAHA. I once self-diagnosed myself with a breast cancer. WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD. HAHAHA. Haven't even reached puberty at that time. Talk about over-reacting. HAHA!
4 comments:
husna?
breast cancer ?!
sgt over-reacting
yeah i know.
siap google lagi tuh.
hahaha.
sgt naive dan innocent ok mase itu
haha,
bongok.
saye buat dek je.
haha
buat dek?
what do u mean?
awk pun pernah fikir awk ade breast cancer ke?
HAHAHA!
Post a Comment