Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Chuck Bass




Is it me or Ed Westwick the one who played Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl really look like Robert Pattinson that heartthrob from Twilight? OMG they really do look a like. Just finished watching Ep 13 of the 2nd season. Never thought Ed Westwick would ever look that hawt with messy hair and the teary eyes. Aha! I think I have a thing on guys with messy hair. They turn me on. LOL. Ok now I'm turned on. Shootz =X

3 comments:

nadiahbs said...

tau,
mmg muke dorg look alike !
tp sy rse chuck lg ok dr robert,
sy suke edward bkn robert.
robert mcm pelik je.
edward lg hot dr robert walaupon dorg the same guy.
haha

n chuck mmg HOT !
;)

nadiahbs said...

haha,
br bace about me section awk.

'you is a suck'
LMAO

Hg said...

SANGAT!
Chuck Bass is my new guy
OMG BELIAU TERSANGAT HAWT BOLEH TAK? HAHA