Saturday, December 13, 2008

Symphony Orchestra

So yesterday, me and Her Royal Majesty Queen Mama went to watch an orchectra performance by the Melbourne Grammar School somewhere in Jln Kemunting. Mama was supposed to go with His Royal Highness King Abah but Abah can't make it so I got his seat. Yeay!

Their performance was absolutely breathtaking! I got really glued to my seat. And whenever they play the climax part it sent shivers down my spine. Like seriously the hair on the back of my neck stands, no joke. They combined with the Pahang Symphony Orchestra for the final 4 piecess if I'm not mistaken. Those too were fabulous! Mr. Rutherford the conductor even showers them with praises. He told the audience that he has never seen a group of players play music like that in a very long time. Well I am not really sure how far that's true though. Hihi. But it was really good,really.

And I had a sort of crush-at-a-first-sight on the Orchestra Leader,Richard Lipohar. OMG! He is such a hawtie! Ok imagine this, black hair which is really messy by the way, really deep black eyes, somehow he has this European kind of Italian cum Australian look, and seriously muscle-y arms playing the violin with such grace and his fingers were A to the M to the A to the Z-I-N-G i tell you. They were super fast! Especially when he led this beautiful classical solo violin piece ( Not sure if he led it but he stood up while playing this piece so i guess yeah, he led it, LOL ). OH EMM GEE. It can not get any better than this you might say? How about if I tell you he's only 16 but he's offered a scholarship and is already in the best arts university in Australiau doing some Musical course under a special programme? Uh-HUH! Who can beat that? I am so in love with him right now. Uh TOTALLY!

No comments: