Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lady Capulet

A quick post. Just for the sake of updating the blog. I am so uninspired to write anything nowadays. Sangat malas ok?

Erm I guess I wanna wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all Muslims out there. Happy eating =)

My guitar skill is going good. I can already play loads of songs with simple chords progression. Seriously now I'm thinking to not enroll for music classes. The only advantage to it is you get to learn to read musics and of course personal instructor will guide you step by step. But guitar is very simple to learn. Just pick up a couple of basic things and you're off. Why not waste a couple of hundreds when you can self-learn right? It's not like I'm going to be a pro guitarist whatsoever. I'm playing it only for fun.

And em, I am so loving the weather now. Very cold and breezy with grey clouds blankets over the land. Something I'd pictured the town Forks would look like. HAHA.

Oh yeah remember I promised to do a makeover for this pretty ugly looking blog? I've searched for the blogskins and found a couple of nice ones. BUT I'M SO DAMN LAZY TO UPLOAD IT. God please help me.

So that's it for now. Enjoy your hols guys :D

No comments: