Hmm.. Tiba2 rasa macam nak un-private kan blog ni. Turn it back to public. So everyone can read it. Since I'm no longer the student of SM Abd Rahman Talib, so why bother kan? Cause the purpose of me creating a blog is of course for people to read it. So I don't see the point here of owning a blog but there's noone to read it. Ok you guys maybe read this blog but wth you guys know way more than the things I wrote here,right? TOLONG CAKAP YES.
Mau turn this blog public again! Ok maybe not. Bad idea Husna! Bad idea!
Or maybe I'll delete the so-called-cause-of-me-getting-into-the-principal's office(ok senior assistant's)-oh-so-the-sensitive-posts. HEY THOSE POSTS TOOK UP A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE OK. NOT TO MENTION MY ALMOST EXPLODING CHEST DUE TO THE INCREASE IN MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND THE SWEATS THAT WERE WASTED IN A LARGE AMOUNT TO THE POINT OF DEHYDRATION. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. OH MAYBE YOU TELL ME WHY. BLOODY HELL. HAHAHAHA.
Ok, apa pendapat anda? Ceh permainan interaktif di sini. Jadi sila lah jawab saya ye. Di persimpangan dilema ni.
Till then, it's time for me to doze off. Its almost 3 in the morning and me belum solat Isyak. Tomorrow kena bangun awal untuk tolong Seri Paduka Baginda Mama packing barang. Kalau tak beliau akan membebel tentang saya yang selalu tidur dan hanya main komputer memanjang. Sekian, buh bye :)
2 comments:
UNPRIVATE la wey!
Yeah pemikiran ku menuju ke arah itu juga.
Tapi not now la. Satgi2.
Kena delete dulu posts yang menyebabkan controversy tu. Wahaha.
Post a Comment